Media Relations for a Connected World
Honeywell TBP Series Sensors spotlighted by ECN and MDT Magazines
Board-mount pressure sensors provide high durability, sensitivity, and flexibility
Honeywell (Morristown, NJ) announced its new Basic Board Mount Pressure Sensors, Compensated, Unamplified, TBP Series. These new sensors are designed for customers who require a simple, high quality, cost-effective, basic performance, mV output sensor that is compensated and unamplified so they can do their own amplification while retaining maximum resolution. Features include:
- Suitability for medical applications including hospital beds, oxygen concentrators, wound therapy and blood pressure monitoring.
- Compability with industrial applications such as HVAC transmitters, air movement control, environmental control, leak detection, pneumatic controls, and other commercial applications.
- Wide pressure range of 1 psi to 150 psi, 60 mbar to 10 bar, 6 kPa to 1 MPa.
- Operating temperature range from -40 °C to 125 °C (-40 °F to 257 °F) and a 0 °C to 85 °C compensated temperature range.
- An unlimited shelf life after the packaging is opened.
For more information on the TBP Series, visit www.honeywell.com.